Monday, November 14, 2011

Goodmorning NYC

What a wonderful way to be welcomed to work! I decided to take the scenic route from my sublet on 45th and 9th to Radio City Music Hall and ended up walking through Times Square in the morning (which is the best time to see the place), strolled past the Today show as it was taping live, and walked underneath the HUGE Christmas tree being set up at Rockefeller Center.

I thought I had seen all there was to see on my morning commute, but as I turned the corner onto 51st street I stumbled upon another surprise! The stars of the "Living Nativity" were getting their morning exercise right there in the middle of Manhattan. Three camels, one of which is named Ted, were standing in the middle of the street right outside the stage entrance. What a funny sight!




Every single time I look at the camels they make me giggle! Just look at those teeth! Hah. Hopefully we will cross paths again this morning. Off to another wonderful day at the Music Hall, which I'm sure will be full of wonderful surprises and more fun stories to share. Have a beautiful and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment